Welcome to Commercialpolis
Commercialpolis is a three-year project (2019-2022) involving virtual and physical exchange. As part of a design project, 21st-century skills are conveyed and implemented during four transnational meetings. The participating teaching staff guide the international work groups while the trainees witness transversal soft skills in international cooperation at first hand.
When trainee media professionals put theory into practice, they create great ideas as the following videos show:
- Commercialpolis EU: „ETIC_erasmus_plus_target_group_1“
- Commercialpolis EU: „GLR Erasmus+ prework result Commercialpolis meeting Jyväskylä“
- Commercialpolis EU: „Artevelde Erasmus+ pre-work Commercialpolis Jyväskylä meeting v2“
- Commercialpolis EU: „GBS St. Gallen Erasmus+ prework Jyväskylä meeting Commercialpolis“
- Commercialpolis EU: „Gradia Erasmus+ prework Commercialpolis meeting in Jyväskylä“
- Commercialpolis EU: „NCL_Erasmus Promo Pre Work FINAL DRAFT RENDER“
The Commercialpolis Project is a strategic Erasmus+ partnership involving seven partner institutions from Finland (Gradia Jyväskylä), the Netherlands (Grafisch Lyceum Rotterdam), Portugal (etic – Escola de Tecnologia Inovaçao e Criaçao), Spain (IES Puerta Bonita), England (Newcastle College), Belgium (Artevelde University College Ghent) and Switzerland (Gewerbliches Berufs- und Weiterbildungszentrum St.Gallen).