In cooperation with partners from other countries, organisations and people actively involved in the youth work sphere organise international seminars or networking opportunities for youth workers. The purpose of these is to develop the quality of youth work. The participants in such mobility projects are people who are engaged in youth work, either professionally or on a voluntary basis.
Possible forms of projects are:
- Training courses improve the skills of youth workers and contribute to the development of quality in youth work.
- Contact seminars enable the participating youth workers to find partners for transnational projects and to develop new project ideas without obligation.
- Seminars offer the participants, on the basis of theoretical contributions, a platform for discussions on topics that are important to youth work.
- Study visits give the participants the opportunity to gain an insight into a particular topic in youth work through an organised programme of studies. Various projects and organisations are visited in the process.
- Job shadowing and sitting in on lectures/classes offer the possibility, through a short period of time spent with a partner organisation in other country, of gaining an insight into the working methods and environment of the organisation visited.