Movetia had looked at these good practices in its factsheet «Greener Mobility best practices: Let’s get inspired!». Today, other initiatives have been added to the list.
Examples to keep following
- ETH Zürich: "Stay grounded, keep connected" – a comprehensive project with a clear objective to reduce greenhouse gas emissions by 2025. A large number of documents and links are available on the web page.
- EPF Lausanne: "Travel Less, Without Loss" is a complete project with recommendations, studies, documents and useful materials.
- Universität Basel: "Less for more" air travel project – useful documents on the web page.
- Université de Neuchâtel: CO2 taxes reinvested in sustainable projects, individual commitments signed and publicly displayed by university staff and students. Video from the rectorate.
- Zürcher Hochschule der Künste ZHdK: Strategy development and comprehensive reporting on mobility.
- Université de Genève: Business travel policy with clear bans and CO2 emission reduction targets.